Customer Success Associate
Cambridge, England, United Kingdom
Blackdot Solutions make investigations software. Our product, Videris, is a global leader. It transforms the way organisations collect, analyse and visualise internet-sourced data. Governments, banks and large organisations use Videris to tackle some of the most complex investigative challenges our society faces. We’re looking for creative self-starters who love working with highly sophisticated and demanding customers to join our fast-paced, dynamic team.
Blackdot Solutions is based in Cambridge, but our employees choose how much they work from home and our office. We ask that employees live within reasonable travel distance of Cambridge or London, so that they can meet our clients and attend occasional social events.
About the role
As part of our Customer Success team, you’ll play a vital role in ensuring that our customers have an excellent experience with our product, Videris. You’ll be the dedicated contact for a diverse portfolio of customers, helping them to maximise their use of Videris.
What you will do:
- As a Customer Success Associate, you will be the first point of contact for a portfolio of customers for advice, training and support
- Understand the wide range of use-cases and requirements across your customers and help each customer to meet these requirements using Videris
- Develop trusted long-term relationships with customers to facilitate open and relaxed dialogue
- Plan and deliver high-quality training sessions to new and existing customers according to their needs
- Proactively identify commercial opportunities within existing accounts
- Collate client feedback and work with our Product team to ensure that the customer’s voice is heard
- Participate in pre-sales meetings and industry events
- Work to ensure that customers have the best experience possible with Videris!
- 1-2 years experience in a customer-facing role at a B2B software or tech company
- Rapport building skills: you’re able to engage and build relationships with customers from a wide range of industries and with varying levels of seniority.
- Self-motivated: you take the initiative to reach out to customers, proactively offer support and identify commercial opportunities
- Good time management skills: you’ll need to juggle multiple – often conflicting – priorities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills: You will also be adept at delivering presentations to clients and partners
What we offer:
- 25 days holiday, plus discretionary time off at Christmas, and the flexibility to carry over days
- Vitality Health Insurance
- Potential to participate in bonus and share option schemes
- Hybrid working: choose to work in the office, at home or a mixture of the two
- Socials: At least two great parties a year, plus pubs, barbeques, punting and table tennis on tap. We always make time for fun!
- Cycle to work scheme
- For those in the office: good coffee, tea, fruit and snacks
You must have the right to work in the UK