Customer Success Associate
Cambridge, England, United Kingdom
Blackdot Solutions make investigations software. Our platform, Videris, is a global leader. It transforms the way organisations collect, analyse and visualise internet-sourced data. Governments, banks and large organisations use Videris to tackle some of the most complex investigative and intelligence challenges our society faces.
We’re looking for creative self-starters who love working with highly sophisticated and demanding customers to join our fast-paced, dynamic team.
Blackdot Solutions is based in Cambridge, UK, but all our employees can choose how much of their time to work from home and how much to work from our office in the south of Cambridge. We ask that employees live within reasonable travel distance of Cambridge or London, so that they can attend occasional in-person meetings (including social events). Naturally, you will also be expected to meet clients on-site, including in locations outside the U.K.
About the role
As part of our small Customer Success team, you’ll play a vital role in ensuring that our customers have an excellent experience with our product, Videris. Working closely alongside the Head of Customer Success, Sales and Product teams, you’ll be the dedicated contact for a diverse portfolio of customers, helping them to maximise their use of Videris.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Be the dedicated first point of contact for a portfolio of customers for advice, training and support
- Develop trusted long-term relationships with customers to facilitate open and relaxed dialogue
- Understand the wide range of use-cases and requirements across your customers and help each customer to meet these requirements using Videris
- Collate client feedback and liaise with the Product team to ensure that the customer’s voice is heard
- Planning and delivering high-quality training sessions to new and existing customers according to their needs, as well as managing all training and support collateral
- Participating in pre-sales meetings and industry events including product demonstrations
- Proactively identify commercial opportunities within accounts
- Make sure that customers have the best experience possible!
- You should have some experience in a customer-facing role at a B2B company
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills: you’re able to engage and build relationships with customers from a wide range of industries and with varying levels of seniority. You will also be adept at delivering presentations to clients and partners
- Self-motivated: you take the initiative to reach out to customers, proactively offer support and identify commercial opportunities
- Good project management skills: you’ll need to juggle multiple – often conflicting – priorities
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree holder
What we offer:
- 25 days holiday, plus discretionary time off at Christmas, and the chance to carry over 10 days
- Hybrid working: choose to work in the office, at home or a mixture of the two
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension (3% Employer Contribution)
- Great location: 10 minutes by bike to central Cambridge
- Free refreshments and snacks aplenty
- Socials: At least two great parties a year, plus pubs, barbeques, punting and table tennis on tap. We always make time for fun!