Enterprise Account Executive – Government
Cambridge, England, United Kingdom
Join our Go To Market team
Cambridge or London
Join our team at Blackdot Solutions — We’re the brains behind Videris, a cutting-edge OSINT investigations platform that helps tackle serious intelligence challenges like terrorism, money laundering and organised crime. We believe in the power of technology to do great things, and are at the forefront of this exciting space.
What you will be doing
As our Enterprise Account Executive, you will prospect, develop and close new logo sales in the government sector. This is a hunting sales role and is a core part of Blackdot’s ambitious growth plans. You will be working with Marketing and Business Development as well as the Customer Success and Product teams to deliver great results.
- Use your knowledge and experience in selling to government to develop your territory plan as well as strategic account plans for key target accounts
- Work with Marketing and Business Development to execute successful prospecting initiatives for target accounts
- Identify opportunities through your own network and prospecting, as well as progressing those identified by Bus Dev and/or partners
- Develop strong knowledge of Videris’ capabilities and be able to clearly articulate its value proposition for government use cases across multiple stakeholders, from C level to decision makers
- Manage the entire sales process, from prospecting to negotiating and closing
- Partner with SME and Solution Engineering resources to deliver effective product demonstrations and presentations
- Accurately forecast opportunities and log activities in our CRM platform
- Want to be part of a new team in a rapidly growing company
- Report to the Head of Go To Market
We like working with smart, energetic and proactive people who can communicate their ideas well and work well in a team.
This position is core to Blackdot’s future growth and success, and you will have:
- A minimum 5 years’ experience in a sales role selling related software (eg investigations or intelligence tools or platforms) to the public sector and government.
- A proven track record of consistently exceeding activity and revenue targets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Experience in managing and closing complex sales with multiple stakeholders
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Willingness to travel to meet clients across the UK, Europe and further afield
We are pleased to support a hybrid working model, with employees able to choose to work from home as well as from our office in the south of Cambridge. You will be expected to travel to client meetings as required.
We ask that employees live within reasonable travel distance of Cambridge or London, so that they can attend in-person meetings (including social events) in the office as needed.
We are working to deliver innovative solutions for investigators charged with understanding and disrupting some of society’s most difficult challenges. We are passionate about this mission. Innovation is at the heart of it.
We have a collaborative, open, communicative culture. We believe in communication across disciplines – it speeds up the innovation process and also makes our lives more interesting! We have strong processes and are serious about building an important company[RL1] , but we also value everyone’s opinion and we are adaptable and nimble.
- Competitive salary and comp plan
- 25 days holiday, plus discretionary time off at Christmas, and the flexibility to carry over
- The chance to work with some of the best people in the business
- Strong work-life balance & flexible working
- Potential to participate in bonus and share option schemes
- Vitality health insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular socials, including pubs, barbecues, punting and table tennis on tap. We always make time for fun!