Cambridge, England, United Kingdom
About Blackdot Solutions
Blackdot Solutions makes investigations software. Our product, Videris, is a leading solution that transforms the way organisations collect, analyse and visualise internet-sourced data. Governments, banks and large organisations use Videris to tackle some of the most complex investigative challenges our society faces. We’re looking for creative self-starters who love working with highly sophisticated and demanding customers to join our fast-paced, dynamic team.
We offer a hybrid working model: employees can work from home as well as from our office in the south of Cambridge. Most of the time, you’ll need to be in the office at least 2 days a week between Tuesday and Thursday.
We’re looking for a bright, creative individual at the start of their career. You don’t need formal marketing experience or qualifications, but strong design and copywriting skills are essential. With outstanding organisational skills and attention to detail, you’ll be able to assimilate new information at speed and take ownership of a wide variety of tasks with a can-do attitude. The right candidate will thrive in a fast-paced culture and be keen to learn new things every day. In return, you’ll benefit from an excellent starting salary and benefits package, including health insurance, cycle to work scheme and free snacks!
About the role
As a Marketing Coordinator in our Go To Market team, you will be instrumental in helping drive revenue growth, supporting the Marketing Lead and Head of Go To Market in creating and implementing Blackdot’s exciting cross-sector marketing strategy. As part of a small but fast-growing team, you’ll gain experience working alongside senior colleagues and industry experts, with excellent opportunity for progression as we grow.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating and executing a social media strategy that engages both senior thought leaders and potential users across our target sectors.
- Designing engaging, on-brand graphics and collateral for social media, events and webinars, brochures and more.
- Supporting on event logistics and execution. Our busy events calendar is a vital source of leads: your input will ensure that events run smoothly and that we gain maximum return on our investment, with the opportunity to work towards managing some events.
- Learning to use our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, work towards taking the lead on managing and reporting on the data within it.
- Planning and coordinating paid media and email campaigns; including design, copywriting and execution.
- Supporting the rest of the Go To Market team with sales presentation creation and design.
- Producing and editing product and sales demonstration videos.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday, plus discretionary time off at Christmas, and the flexibility to carry over
- The chance to work with some of the best people in the business
- Strong work-life balance & flexible working
- Vitality Health Insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free office snacks
- Regular socials