Beyond Screening and Monitoring:
Countering Terrorist Financing in the Age of Networks and OSINT
A personal view by Matthew Redhead
This report discusses:
- The advantages and deficiencies of the current CTF (counter-terrorist financing) model.
- How CT (counter-terrorism) is conducted by law enforcement and where this approach can be valuable to financial institutions.
- How techniques such as network-centric investigations and open source intelligence (OSINT) can help financial institutions secure better CTF outcomes.
Fill in the form below to get your copy
Download the report to gain:
- An understanding of the network-based investigation model for countering terrorism.
- Knowledge of the types of open source data that are useful in these investigations.
- Insights into how this new approach to CTF is already being implemented in financial institutions.