Financial Crime Investigation Software
How is Videris unique?
One platform that fits into any workflow
Videris is a financial crime investigation platform that increases the efficiency and accuracy of AFC investigations.
Investigators can collect, analyse, and report on a diverse range of data sources from a single platform.
Brings live, unstructured data to the enterprise
Live internet data can be combined with structured third-party and internal data for maximum insight.
Boost investigative efficiency
Remove the need for manual searches across siloed data that cost your team time.
Videris speeds up the investigation process by identifying true positives through an initial risk search.
Accurate categorisation and prioritisation of risk lets financial investigators focus on the cases that truly matter.
Intelligent automation and AI
High-quality data assists financial crime investigators in making more informed decisions.
Videris uses AI and automation to quickly sift through vast volumes of data and identify what is most relevant.
Your expert partner in the use of open source data
Videris enables you to identify and investigate risk with industry-leading OSINT software. Blackdot Solutions will help you quickly and effectively integrate open source data into your workflows across transaction monitoring, onboarding, and complex investigations.
Experience improved outcomes from day one:
- Reduce cyber complexity with a single point of access to open source data.
- Include live internet data to produce higher quality, more accurate results.
- Improve compliance by reducing backlogs and completing investigations within SLAs.
- Transform business processes across AFC investigations.
- Enhance existing regulatory AML compliance and anticipate future requirements.
- Contribute more to the fight against financial crime.
- Increase the efficiency of AML, AFC, fraud and compliance teams by up to 400%.
- Work seamlessly across multiple languages, data sets, and international boundaries.
- Consolidate your workflows with financial crime investigation software that scales and adapts with you.
- Drive a new way of working to produce more valuable criminal insights.
- Enable analysts and investigators to spend more time investigating high-risk red flags, and less time on low-risk alerts.
- Bring clarity to complex data with automated visualisation tools.