The OSINT Handbook
How to use open source data to transform investigatory best practice
The guide includes insights on:
- What is Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) and how it differentiates from Open Source Data (OSD).
- The benefits of OSINT, and its use cases across sectors such as financial services and risk agencies.
- How the Intelligence Cycle can be applied to effectively transform data into intelligence.
- The key features and capabilities of an effective OSINT tool.
Fill in the form below to get your copy
Download the handbook to gain:
- A comprehensive understanding of OSINT, including how it utilises OSD to transform investigatory best practice
- Insight into the benefits that different industries will receive from applying OSINT to complex investigations.
- An in-depth understanding of how OSINT technology solutions can be used to overcome the ethical challenges surrounding OSD.