Join the UK OSINT and Digital Investigations Network
The UK OSINT and Digital Investigations Network (ODIN) will be the focal point for networking and knowledge sharing for UK-based OSINT investigations and intelligence professionals working across Government agencies, law enforcement and their partners in the private sector.
Register your interest in Session 2 by scrolling down and filling in the form below.
It is our hope that, ultimately, the result of ODIN will be the better application of OSINT to combatting some of the most serious threats to public safety and national security. But government and public sector bodies cannot tackle complex threats such as fraud and economic crime, human trafficking, terrorism, and disinformation alone. And so, while ODIN will prioritise attendance from Government agencies and law enforcement, it will also pull together critical players from across banks, multi-national corporations, NGOs and technology companies.
ODIN will provide:
- Education – Through presentations and interactive roundtable discussions led by members and guests, ODIN attendees will learn about trends, tools, and tricks in OSINT and digital investigations that can be applied to their day-to-day activities.
- Networking and community – ODIN will provide a sociable, professional environment where attendees can develop relationships with likeminded professionals.
- Resources – Eventually, we aim to develop a repository of resources that can be shared among members.
Initially, ODIN will provide quarterly meetings at the offices of techUK (in London). Each event will start off with a presentation or a brief panel discussion with members and/or external experts in the field of internet investigations and intelligence operations, and will then be followed by an interactive roundtable discussion. Numbers will be limited to about 20 people per session to ensure all attendees have the opportunity to participate directly.
While we don’t expect attendees to share sensitive/ confidential information, the sessions will be held under the Chatham House Rule to encourage robust and open discussion.
Register Your Interest in Session 2
About Session 2
28 September 2023 | 10:00-12:00 | Central London
It was a real honour to bring OSINT practitioners from across sectors together for session one, and we’re excited to do this again for session two. ODIN has facilitated some fascinating discussions so far, on a range of topics including:
- The importance of cross-industry collaboration
- Where AI fits into the OSINT workflow
- How OSINT training can be improved and standardised
The second session will build upon these interesting discussions and provide a space for new ideas to be explored.
Fill in the form to register your interest today.