Financial Crime Investigations and Anti-Money Laundering Platform
How is Videris Unique?
Single end-to-end platform
The investigator can collect, analyse and report on diverse data sources, including the internet, commercial databases and internal data, all in one place – delivering a single investigative view and increasing efficiency and accuracy.
Brings live, unstructured data to the enterprise
Live internet data can be combined with structured third party and internal data for maximum insight.
Intelligent automation speeds up time-consuming manual processes, enabling the investigator to focus on higher-value activities and supports human decision-making.
Your expert partner in the use of open source data
Blackdot delivers industry-leading anti-money laundering software and an expert perspective on how to integrate open source information into your investigative workflow. We work with investigations teams to deploy Videris and achieve tangible improvements in four areas.
- Reduce cyber complexity with single point of access to open source data.
- Professionalise investigations with secure, consistent, transparent process and tools.
- Enable business by resolving cases more accurately and in much quicker time.
- Business process transformation across AFC.
- Enhance existing regulatory AML compliance / anticipate future requirements.
- Increase effectiveness in the fight against financial crime.
- Increase efficiency, productivity and effectiveness of AML, AFC, Fraud & Compliance teams by working five times faster.
- Work seamlessly across languages, data sets and geo boundaries.
- Efficiency and productivity gains drive fast time to value.
- Analysts focus more on risk management, less on administrative tasks.
- Scale and adapt to the modern threat of financial crime.